Wow! I know we have all heard it before, but it certainly is true…time sure goes fast when you are having fun, doing what you love especially with a great group of people!
I wanted to just let you know some of things that I have been up to over the last year since I haven’t been as present here at LiveInRaleigh.com. But I am back and excited for great things in Raleigh and the Triangle in 2011! (Click here to see the lastest article where Raleigh took the top spot for 2011 healthiest housing markets! )
Over the last year I have been working hard and focusing my sales and social media efforts at Heritage Wake Forest. I helped contribute to another strong sales year working with 25 of the areas finest new home builders, as well as starting the Heritage Wake Forest facebook fan page, YouTube page, Twitter, Heritage photo blog and the Heritage blog.
This was a great honor to help be able to bring this incredible community to life online to compliment the incredible HeritageWakeForest.com website that was already in place. The team at Ammons Development Group and the Heritage Sales Team are fantastic to work with and are committed to staying in touch with where people are looking to buy new homes. And the lastest news on the way sales have started in Heritage this year, it looks like 2011 may be one of their best years yet! Click here to read the lastest press release.
The Power of the Internet in Real Estate
The answer to that question is the good old fashion way meaning a lot of driving around and looking. Not that it is a bad thing, but in today’s world it’s nice to have that search narrowed down to say 3 homes before you get to the driving around and looking part. Today’s stats say that the Internet is the first stop for homebuyers. “According to a study from the National Association of Realtors (NAR) 84 percent of all buyers identified the internet as a source in their home search including 87 percent of first-time buyers, 82 percent of repeat buyers, 79 percent of new home buyers and 85 percent of buyers of previously owned homes.” Wow those are some staggering stats! Read a lot more great information from an Economist’s Danielle Hale’s article from the NAR site. When you read stats like that you truly do wonder what we did in the real estate world before the Internet.
Raleigh and The Triangle’s Real Estate Internet Resource
When I decided to leave new homes sales for general brokerage it was information and stats like the above that made me realize I wanted to offer my clients all the tools they needed to utilize the power of the Internet in their home search! I am confident that my Live In Raleigh website has done just that! Let me walk you through some of the many resources on my Live In Raleigh website that will make your home search an easy one.
- My online property search lets you search the entire Triangle MLS database 24 hours a day/7 days a week! Search by city, neighborhood, price, square footage, bedrooms, zip code or even a specific street. This online property search tool is your home base for all your internet search needs!
- My monthly mortgage calculator lets you estimate what your monthly payments would be. This a great tool to give you some guidance on where your home search price point needs to be.
- I have narrowed down some popular featured neighborhoods that will give you some detailed information on some of the Triangle’s best neighborhoods. From pictures, videos, directions and information to all the available listings for that specific neighborhood (see my Bedford Falls River example) my featured neighborhood section is the next best thing to actually be walking the streets!
- The last internet search tool I will point out is my featured listings section. This gives you easy and quick access to all the information and pictures on my featured listings.
I Look Forward To Helping You
If you browse my Live In Raleigh website you will see lots more great features and tools that are at your fingertips any time of day. I know that your home search is very important and I hope that you will find my website and all of its tools very helpful and easy to use. If there is something you would like to see added that will help your home search online please let me know and my technology team and I will be sure to look into it.
At the end of the day the internet is a very powerful and helpful tool to start your home search but nothing beats that personal service that I love providing. I always recomend to my clients that they start their search online, narrow down their home choices and then we will get to the fun stuff of viewing houses in person and we will find that next perfect home for you and your family!
Contact me if you find a home that you would like to see or if you would like to meet with me about listing your home and becoming a featured listing for the world to see 24/7!
See you online and in person!
– Walking With You Every Step of The Way!
Jenn Nowalk Raleigh REALTOR/Broker