Congratulations To The UNC Tarheels – 2009 College Basketball National Champions!

Okay so I have to admit that this post is dedicated to my husband who is a very passionate (sometimes crazy) UNC Tarheel college basketball fan.  I being a good wife help support the Tarheels but at the end of the day I don’t lose sleep like he does on who wins and loses in college basketball.  What I do love is living here along Tobacco Raod and in the mecca of college basketball.  For those of us who already live here then you know what I mean as nothing I write will give justice to the passion, dedication and craziness of the fanbase of the Tarheels, Wolfpack or Blue Devils.

For those of you who are thinking about relocating all I can say is – What the heck are you waiting for?  Along with the hundreds of other reasons why the Triangle is one of the countries best places to live college basketball here may be the icing on the cake.  The list could go on and on why but it includes intense rivalries, college and NBA superstars, bombfires, Hall of Fame coaches, crazy fans, numerous National Championships, ACC Tournament Friday, March Madness, historic gyms and lots of amazing history.  Just be sure to do your research as when you move here you will need to pick one of the three teams wisely and then get ready to battle!  Don’t worry though as for 90% of us it is a lot of fun as at the end of the day we all enjoy cheering on our team all while enjoying each others company.  The other 10%…well that is another story!

So the bragging rights currently lie with the 2009 Carolina Tarheels so in honor of them and in hopes of making my husband very happy here is their own One Shining Moment:

[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/wjeE0-Wb37Q" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" /]

Walking With You Every Step Of The Way

– Jenn Nowalk Raleigh REALTOR/Broker

PS – When we look for houses I would be happy to give you the inside scoop on the 3 different fan bases as it will be fun to see where you fit in!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *