If you are looking for a great award winning master planned community in Raleigh then look no further then Bedford at Falls River. Okay I am a little biased because I personally call this neighborhood home but Bedford truly does have something for everyone.
To learn all the great details about Bedford please check out my Bedford neighborhood page You can also see a fun video of Bedford in the snow from the small, quick but fun snowstorm that covered Bedford on March 2! But now Spring is upon us which is the best time of the year to live here!
So why do I personally love living in Bedford:
- I love walking my with my daughters and dogs and being greeted by all the neighbors sitting on their front porches! Many times we don’t make it more then a couple blocks because of all the stopping and talking.
- I love walking over to a neighbors house on a Friday night to relax, grill out and catch up. The key word is walking – Bedford has over 26 miles of sidewalk so we walk everywhere!
- I love turn 3 – are you confused? What I mean is I love the pool..everyone loves the pool as it features a large lap pool and separate kids pool with water spouts galore! Oh and turn 3 refers to the Mt. Gushmore water slide that features a very sharp turn 3 so don’t say I didn’t warn you!
- I love the clubhouse as it is a big beautiful building that features a huge back porch that overlooks the pool. Whether it be community organized events (there are many!) or a private event (I had my husband’s 30th birthday party there) the clubhouse will fit all your social needs.
- I love the retail center that is about to open! Take all the above – neighbors, friends, walking, pool, clubhouse and then throw in some some great retails shops, services and restaurants and I wonder why I would ever need to leave the neighborhood on any given weekend!
- I love the houses! Obviously if I chose real estate as a career then I love houses but I especially love all the Bedford houses. From the Bungalows to the Craftsman to the Charleston’s to the Estate style houses, Bedford features a variety of price points, floor plans and features that will fit everyone’s needs!
The list could go on and on but I do love living in Bedford and am confident that you would too! Please check out all the available listings in Bedford and let me know if I can help you buy or sell a home in Bedford.
Walking With You Every Step Of The Way!
- Jenn Nowalk Raleigh Realtor/Broker